- Registered on: 03/29/2010
- Last connection: 08/25/2010
Reported issues: 7
- 09:10 pm PHP Tool Integration Core Revision 361: Implement getDefaultPhpExecutable
- 11:14 am PEAR Library Bug #53: [PHP PMD] specified rule-set can not be resolved
- Hold on. I found a solution. :)
Looking deeper in the Factory i find out that is possbile to use fully qualified ...
- 01:51 am PHP Tool Integration Core Bug #54: PHPToolExecutableLauncher ignores the exit value
- enclosed a patch which will throw a CoreException if the execution fails
- 01:48 am PHP Tool Integration Core Bug #54 (New): PHPToolExecutableLauncher ignores the exit value
- The exit value will be completely ignored. So if the execution fails for some reason the user will get no feedback.
- 11:15 pm PEAR Library Bug #53 (New): [PHP PMD] specified rule-set can not be resolved
- Currently the phpmd that comes with the plug-in can not be executed. The reason is that location for the rule-sets ca...
Also available in: Atom