Each project contains a standard Subversion structure:
- trunk - contains “main line” of development
- tags - contains branch copies
- branches - contains tag copies
Release name conventions¶
- RB-<Release> = Release-Branch (for example RB-1.0.0)
- PREP-<Release> = Development Release Tag (for example PREP-1.0.0)
- REL-<Releae> = Final Release Tag (for example REL-1.0.0)
Referencing and fixing issues¶
To reference an issues in a commit message use the following keywords:
Example: Ticket 5: Add something to ticket #5.
To reference and fix (close) an issues in a commit message use the following keywords:
Example: Closed 5: Close ticket #5.