PHPUnit is a well known member of the xUnit family of testing frameworks. This plugin integrate this framework into Eclipse. It allows you to run your test manually or automatically. It displays the results of your tests in Eclipse and if failed, it marks tests in test case files as failed.
- Test Case Class Skeleton Generator
- Test Case Class execution directly or from associated class
- Generating a Class Skeleton from a Test Case Class
- Automatic execution of Test Case Class
- Mark errors and warnings in test files
- Test Results Visual Support
Read more about PHPUnit Features.
- HowTo create a Test Case Class from a PHP Class
- HowTo create a PHP Class from a Test Case Class
- HowTo run a Test Case
- HowTo switch between Test Case and PHP Class
- HowTo synchronize Test Case and PHP Class
- HowTo change the code coverage annotations